MinistryHub is partnering with Fellowship City in their active search for a Campus/Teaching Pastor! Learn more about this great opportunity below.
Summary of Position
The Campus/Teaching Pastor-Hudson serves as the primary leader for their Fellowship location. While the Executive Team serves as the principle vision casters for Fellowship, the Campus/Teaching Pastor incarnates the Fellowship DNA into the culture in which the specific location resides. Because Fellowship holds team as a core principle of leadership, this role must be comfortable working collaboratively with the team to achieve church-wide goals. The Campus/Teaching Pastor serves as a shepherd, as a unifier, as a champion for mission, as a translator of what God wants to do in and among that group of people. The Campus/Teaching Pastor also has an integral role on Fellowship’s Preaching Team.
· Participate on Fellowship’s Preaching Team, preaching at multiple Fellowship campus locations as scheduled by the Executive Team.
· Lead and oversee the Hudson Campus as an "extension" of Fellowship by reproducing the overall vision as well as the spiritual and cultural DNA of the church (foster and develop a healthy sense of teaming-together).
· Create a campus environment for people to encounter and worship God.
· Develop a healthy leadership structure by recruiting and raising up key leaders who will oversee the primary areas of the campus ministries and report to the Campus Pastor.
· Be the primary recruiter of volunteers and leaders for ministries and small groups.
· Build a customized strategy to reach the community and the city of which our church is a part.
· Lead and organize outreach events and social/community activities for campus location.
· Provide pastoral care for those who attend.
· Able to thrive in a team environment with the following characteristics: 1) self-awareness; 2) humility; 3) celebrating and deferring to other’s gifts/roles; and 4) intentionality in building consensus. WE, not ME.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal (comfortable and confident communicating in front of a large group), visual, written, and relational.
· Demonstrated leadership experience and strong problem solving.
· Recruiting, building, and developing teams. Positive interpersonal and influence skills.
· Preaching, teaching, and communication skills.
General Expectations and Responsibilities
· Maintain relational, spiritual, and professional trust with Elders and Staff.
· Adhere to and support Fellowship’s Statement of Faith and the mission, vision & values, standards and practices and employee handbook.
· Able to handle confidential matters and material with integrity and humbleness within a team environment.
· Contribute to a work environment of civility, dignity, and respect.
· Willing to perform other duties as required.
· Hudson Campus Staff