Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Job Duties and Requirements:
Staff should be able and prepared to lead students to Christ.
- Conduct Bible Studies.
- Provide spiritual leadership to residents while also continually encouraging residents toward personal growth.
- Minister to students as the opportunity arises and/or during scheduled sessions.
Student Supervision, Mentoring, and Interaction:
- Supervision, Mentoring, and Interaction with residents during various activities, which may include but is not limited to school, work assignments and chores, free time, adventure outings, overnight trips, and other recreational or therapeutic activities, and will include at least one 3 day camping trip a month.
- Provide Godly counsel and encouragement. Help troubled boys learn to manage their own behavior.
Other: At times, staff members may be called upon to serve in areas not necessarily outlined in their formal job description.
- High School Diploma or GED, College Degree Preferred
- 30 hours of training in childcare or related field (Provided by Teen Challenge)
- Maintain First Aid and CPR certification (Certification training provided by Teen Challenge)
- Be trained in Crisis Intervention at least biannually (Provided by Teen Challenge)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Mature and Godly character
- Must meet the requirements of the Arkansas Department of Human Services for residential care staff - All applicants will be background checked.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Benefits for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education Benefits
- Subsidized housing-when available
- Free Meals while working
- Free access to Crossfit training gym
- 40 hours per week with paid overtime opportunities and requirements
- Pay Frequency-Bi-Weekly
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply