Salary commensurate with experience; full benefit package including PTO, insurance, retirement.
Hours per Week
Provide leadership for Faith Church through a primary emphasis on discipling students in middle school and high school. This is a full-time position, averaging 45 hours per week. Evaluated annually.
• Teach scripture in a variety of ministry contexts, including small groups and mid-sized weekly
• Partner with parents in equipping students to develop a real, intimate and growing relationship with
Jesus Christ, to serve as members of the body of Christ, and to impact their worlds for God.
• Connect with students in mentoring and disciple-making relationships.
• Intentionally work to stay current with the trends of student ministry and culture as well as societal
pressures in order to apply appropriate biblical truth and guidance.
• Lead a cohesive team of adult volunteers to develop effective disciple-making relationships with
• Follows Jesus Christ with passionate devotion. Humbly demonstrates this love relationship through
diligent study of the Word of God, dedication to prayer, and a desire and ability to communicate the
• Passionate about and gifted in discipleship, and personally active in discipling others.
• Loves young people with a contagious passion to equip and inspire them to love and serve God with
all their being and to impact their worlds.
• Spiritually gifted to teach and communicate God’s Word and apply biblical principles to students
educated in diverse settings of public, Christian, and home schools.
• Equipped with leadership and organizational skills in order to oversee the implementation of
visionary ministry strategies and programming through excellence in both administration and
• Balances maturity and discretion with the ability to think creatively and enjoy students.
• The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with Bible training.
• Demonstrates agreement with the Evangelical Free Church of America’s (EFCA) statement
of faith and submission to Faith Church’s bylaws and current ministry direction.
• Comparable experience in student ministry preferred. RELATIONSHIPS
Directly accountable to the Pastor of Grow Ministries
Oversee Student Ministry Volunteers
Following Jesus is all about relationship. We’re serious about taking steps to strengthen our relationship with Christ, serving others, and sharing hope with all people.
We want to declare the glory of God through the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth by teaching straight from God’s Word, developing meaningful friendships, and worshipping wholeheartedly. We’re committed to taking the hope, peace, and redemption of the cross to our neighborhoods, the city of Indianapolis, and the world beyond.
Faith Church Indianapolis
Please fill in the form and upload your resume
Log In and Apply
Log In to complete your application
Please fill in the form and upload your Resume to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in, track your application and set up Job Alerts