MinistryHub is honored to partner with and lead PCS Health's search for their next Executive Director. Please apply using the link below and direct all questions regarding this opportunity to MinistryHub.
Job Description: Executive Director
Full time: 32 hours weekly
Salary Range: $50,000 to $55,000 per year, based upon experience
Reports to: Board of Directors
Position Objectives: The Executive Director will oversee client services, evaluating how to best meet the needs of our clients, while supporting, managing, and training the volunteer counselors. Also to oversee and communicate with all of our donors; churches, private donors, businesses and community foundations. The Director will lead this ministry “to defend and protect all human life born and unborn through the provision of abortion alternative services that empower mothers to choose life” (PCS Mission Statement).
1. A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and expresses full agreement with Pregnancy Counseling Services’ Mission Statement, Statement of Principles, and the policies and procedures of the center.
2. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life and sexual purity with a sincere desire to reach out to abortion-vulnerable and abortion minded women.
3. Have strong leadership experience being able to encourage, lead, teach and direct the team of staff and volunteers.
4. Self-motivated, dependable, responsible, capable of following through on commitments and able to provide spiritual leadership, encouragement, direction, and support to volunteer counselors and staff.
5. Ability to perform responsibilities well in cooperation with volunteers, staff members and Board of Directors.
6. Be able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for Pregnancy Counseling Services.
7. Ability to respect confidentiality.
8. Experience working in a pregnancy counseling organization (or relevant) preferred.
1. Ensures prayer is an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the ministry.
2. Carry out the corporation’s Mission statement, Statement of Principle, policies, by-laws, and policies and procedures.
3. Supervising operations of the center which includes yearly, written, and oral evaluations of the staff.
4. Ensuring that the center/clinic is providing adequate and appropriate service to clients.
5. Supervising the operations of the center/clinic.
6. Developing objectives that implement the policies and goals determined by the Board of Directors.
1. Establish and maintain a clinic organizational structure and management system which assures efficiency, accountability and appropriate delegation of tasks.
2. Develop and implement volunteer appreciation programs and events. Additionally ensures qualified volunteers are working with clients.
3. Provide leadership to volunteers and support staff, assuring that sound business principles are taught and applied in the center/clinic.
4. Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with key contacts within the community, including pastors, churches, businesses, civic groups, and all our donors; identify potential fundraising opportunities within these groups and develop a course for action to engage them to increase the clientele base, volunteer help and financial support.
5. Develop, implement and evaluate all fundraising activities that will meaningfully engage and motivate donors to meet annual budget needs and expansion opportunities.
6. Ensure proper management of the centers approved budget and other duties that may be prescribed from time to time by the Board of Directors.
Please direct any questions regarding this opportunity to email@example.com
PCS Health exists “to defend and protect all human life born and unborn through the provision of abortion alternative services that empower mothers to choose life."