I. Franklin FSM:
A. Provide strong leadership and presence for Franklin FSM students, leaders, and families.
B. Create a culture of fun and program stability for FSM Franklin - providing an environment that is Christ centered and seriously fun.
C. Create a culture that that helps leaders be known, empowered, and unleashed for ministry, resulting in an environment where leaders feel known by one another, and are met with regularly.
D. Create language and programming to encourage students to invite their unsaved friends and neighbors to our engagements to hear the Gospel and love them well.
E. Create a caring, invitational culture where kids and students experience Fellowship as a place where they are known, loved, and individually embraced. Use their name often. Make personal contact when they miss attending. Know their hearts and mentor/teach them well.
F. Provide direction and oversight for FSM services, programming, and planning meetings.
G. Implement vision and direction for FSM Franklin.
A. Work with staff to align camps and events with vision and strategy.
B. Teach at FSM camps as needed.
C. Co-Lead an FSM global trip.
III. FSM Team:
A. Assist the FSM team in the implementation of vision and strategy.
B. Attend weekly all-staff meetings.
C. Collaborate with FCM, Family and other ministries.
D. Provide a voice for FSM (both campuses) in All Staff and ministry leader meetings.
IV. Teaching and Communication:
A. Teach Twice a month at FSM.
B. Collaborate with FSM teaching team in developing a yearly teaching plan/curriculum.
C. Collaborate with the FSM team in recruiting, training, and developing FSM leaders.
D. Weekly communication with FSM parents (teaching guide, announcements, events, etc.)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrates personal relationship with Christ through a Biblical lifestyle
• Is committed to the mission, core values and Staff Behaviors of Fellowship Bible Church
• Commitment to team environment and emotionally healthy communication
• Gifted in teaching and passionate about helping students find wholehearted life in Jesus
• Demonstrates strong relational skills with desire to disciple students
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strategic thinking
• Seminary degree or working on one