Lights, Camera, Action!!!
Worship and Arts Ministry: Full Time, Exempt
A movement of ordinary people experiencing and sharing the extraordinary love of Christ.
The Video Producer oversees all aspects of the creation and production of original video content for Bent Tree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Full knowledge of the video production process from concept to production - including storyboarding, pre-production, filming locations, interviews, audio recording, lighting, and post-production
- Story creation and development
- Web integration and distribution of video assets
- Portfolio of work demonstrating capabilities and showing a variety of styles
- A self-starter who maintains a good pace through to completion
- An understanding of how ministry initiatives fit cohesively into the mission and strategy of the church and ability to reflect it in your design
- Able to hit deadlines consistently
- Able to work with ministries to discern their video creation needs and deliver a product that meets that need
- Must be able to take a project from concept to execution, using all manner of video production, from concept to export
- Create original video content for Sunday services, holiday services and special events at Bent Tree
- Collaborate with Creative Team when creating video content
- Ensure all video productions are excellent and on-brand
- Oversee the post-production, distribution and archive process for Sunday morning
- Capture the Sunday Experience in short, sharable content for social media usage
- Collaborate with ministry teams on video projects, advise on best practices for video production, and create video content
- Contribute to the creative process for weekend services, special events, projects, and all content generated
- Build a servant team of videographers, story artists and editors
- Assist other ministries with post-production of content shot in video studio
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent) in Television Production/Film/Communications preferred
- 3-5 years of video creation experience in an agency or ministry environment
- Bent Tree member or willing to become one as a condition of employment
- Embrace Bent Tree Distinctives: Indwelling Christ, Grace lived out, Biblical teaching, Shared leadership, World missions
- Active, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Work Sundays, holidays, and special events
- Video Production Portfolio required
- Work with: W&A Team, Communications Team, Ministry Leaders, and Support Staff
- Lead: Servants and Contractors
- Report to: Technical Arts Director
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The duties of this job require:
- constantly using hands and arms to finger, handle, grasp, feel, and reach;
- regularly walking considerable distances in the facility;
- regularly sitting, standing, talking, listening, hearing;
- frequently lifting and moving audio/visual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds;
- frequently ascending/descending ladders, lifts, and other equipment;
- frequently bending, kneeling, and crouching;
- occasionally working in outdoor environments;
- Lifting up to 20 pounds is an occasional but essential requirement.
The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Bent Tree Bible Fellowship is a religious organization and reserves the right to discriminate based on the basis of religion.