• Coordinate and lead all aspects of the youth ministry of CBC.
• Recruit, develop, & deploy new volunteers for the youth ministry.
• Partner with and equip parents in the discipleship of their youth.
• Reach out to and evangelize unchurched youth in the community.
• Coordinate & lead all aspects of the young adult ministry of CBC.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan for making disciples of the
young adults at CBC and for growing that ministry.
• Attend all staff meetings and retreats if possible.
• Completed or currently pursuing bachelor’s degree or master’s
degree in theology/ministry.
• 3 years experience serving in a ministry leadership role at a church.
• Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal
commitments of the BF&M 2000.
• A commitment to the mission and values of the church.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders.
If interested, please respond via email with resume, social media links,
and a link to any sample videos of you preaching/teaching to